Rational though we may be, few people are immune to spin, including the most successful decision makers in our society. Just consider the money spent on advertising aimed at all levels of success and power. But while leaders are often attracted by alluring prose and images, they are effective because they reason decisions through and consider the facts in exacting detail. The pizzazz may turn their heads, but successful people step back and reflect on what’s right for their organizations. Hence, if you want to persuade leaders, you first hook them with spin, and then steadily reel them in with sound argument. That’s what we do.
We serve organizations large and small—and individuals too!
- High-tech and telecommunications
- Pharmaceutical research
- Short-term start-up communications
- Branding, identity
- Stakeholder messaging
- Political and social advocacy
- Renewable energy
- Grants, business plans, letters
- Oral histories
- Native American communications
- Professional copywriting and editing